.

.
.

lunes, 31 de marzo de 2014

MY TYPICAL DAY by JAIME BUENDIA


My name is Jaime.
I´m 10 years old.
I live in a house in  Albacete(Spain.)
I have got one brother and no sisters.
I ´ve got three dogs, their  names are :
Nuca , Jacki and Manolo.
This is my tipical day .
I get up a eight o `clock .
Then I get dressed.
I have breakfast at half past eight and then I go to school by car.
I usually have lunch at my house.
I like eating at my house with my family.
After school I play with my mum and I do my homework.
I usually do my homework in my bedroom, but sometimes I do my homework in the living room.
Then I talk to my mum..
My favourite TV program is "Empeños a lo bestia" 
and "La casa de empeños".
I have dinner at half past nine and finally I go to bed at half past ten.

Bye Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario