.

.
.

martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

ABOUT ME,JAIME

                                 
                                                   Hello!
                          My name is Jaime.
                          I'm nine years old.
                          I live in Albacete.
                          I have got one brother.
                          I have got three dogs and two birds.
                          I like sports.
                          I can play football and padel.
                          My favourite animal is a dog.
                          My favourite food is soup.
                          My favourite sport is football.
                          My favourite programe is "Empeños
                          a lo bestia" and "Quien da más"
                                        Good-Bye                            
                                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario